PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Rantz Komentar auf Apolyton? Bugs???

Aardvark Bellay
18.12.02, 21:19
Heute gepostet:

We're waiting on final bugfix regression testing. As soon as that is given the go by IG QA, then it goes gold, and we're out.
Everyone on this side(Quicksilver and IG is really surprised that we have not gone gold.) Historically, when a game is in shakier shape than MOO3 is now publishers traditionally push it out the door wanting the short term fix, vs. the long-term investment of having customers who don't have to patch.
It's so rare as to be almost unheard of, but IG is that commited to MOO3, and the future of the Microprose franchises.

Do we want it out already? Hell yeah. I want to play folks in MP as well as enjoying the silence on the message boards as folks are too busy playing* to post. Is the extra time a good thing, of course it is. Will it be coming out Feb 28th?
Personally I will be completely shocked to the
point of a heart attack dropping me dead if it takes that long to come out. I really cannot stress how close we are here, and how frustrating it is,waiting to get the thumbsup to throw the 'gold' switch.

Aardvark Bellay
18.12.02, 21:21
Die Kommentare im Forum sagen darauf folgendes:
-Entweder IG ist MOo3 sehr wichtig
-oder sie wollen sowenig Support wie möglich nach dem Release geben.

ui,jui,jui....Hoffnungen,Befürchtungen, das übliche halt.:cool:

Cheers,:prost:

Germanicus
19.12.02, 00:28
Originally posted by Aardvark Bellay
Die Kommentare im Forum sagen darauf folgendes:
-Entweder IG ist MOo3 sehr wichtig
-oder sie wollen sowenig Support wie möglich nach dem Release geben.

Wie ich IG kenne zweiteres...