PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Grand Demo Opening :)

Mikael XII
18.01.03, 16:27
I have, after persuation, decided to host my site on Historymaster.de and as a DEMOnstration i have uploaded the main sites, and whole of Württembrg so far.

http://warlock.historymaster.de/Wurttemberg/index.html

See also what the done site will have at :
http://warlock.historymaster.de/

And give me comments :)

And ideas of how to improve, i want the site to be perfect.

Wilhelm von Preußen
18.01.03, 16:37
nice im surprised how u get the cool webspace :D
very good informative site!
ein mod o. admin bitte ins englische history verschieben ;)

Mikael XII
18.01.03, 20:50
And i have received hints and tips for new design, and i love the new ideas, as i am not totally satisfied wiht the design i want more tips.
So give me hints tips and ideas :)

Carl the Great
19.01.03, 01:22
Great work! I'll link your side on the main historymaster.de if that's ok for you. :)

Ajkula
19.01.03, 03:09
Great. :D This is really much work and a great project.

As for the hints and tips ... I will seek to find something so that I can nitpick on it. :rolleyes: :tongue:

Mikael XII
19.01.03, 10:14
Thats really great Carl, free advertising :)

And Ajkula, i look forward for your wise words :)

Mikael XII
19.01.03, 13:39
Changes made upon site, not viewable yet.

1. The side menu of all nations is no longer light blue, the colour is now changed to match each state. So Prussia has dark grey, hannover light grey,Bavaria Blue, etc By the inititative of Gottfreak whom came up with this marvelous idea.

2. The Bottom list (where you have the coat of arms so you can easily move from one kingdom to another) is changed so that there are no longer "On Mouse over" images, as it was rather bad quality on the text and hard to read. Now on there is the coat of arms, and below the coat of arms the name of the state written in Arial size 8 :)

That is the changes i have done so far.

Mikael XII
19.01.03, 22:45
After a lot of co-operation with Gottfreak i have managed to find the perfect colours for all states of germany, with the exception of HESSEN and Braunschweig.

For Braunschweig i identify them with black. "Black Brunswicker" and all that.

And for Hessen, I WANT the hessisch red. But after many attemps has not succeded, so if anyone have a good image that realy shows hessisch red then give me ! it, or give me html code for the colour or something.