PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Goooooooooooold!!

Aardvark Bellay
26.01.03, 02:48
Master of orion is gone gold!

Ok. Hab gesehen das es schon im "Wann...."-thread steht.
Aber jetzt ne neue Box hierfür.

(Mehr info gleich....)

MOO3 Official page Gold announcement (http://moo3.quicksilver.com/main2.html)

Ich hab gelesen das Rune im Apolytonforum sagte, dass der
dortige Großhändler das Releasedaum vom 25.2. auf den
ähm....12.2. oder so ähnlich zurückgesetzt hat.
Das hingegen ist interessant.

Weiterhin werden Gerüchte um die US und die Euro box
gestreut. Wir werden es ja sehen.

PS: Ich war von Anbeginn im Delphi-forum mit dabei.
Eine Beziehung ist wegen dem Posten,lesen und chatten
dabei zu Bruch gegangen. Ich hab echt mitgelitten.
Nicht so wie die jungen scheiss Heuler im Infogramesforum.

Ich bin sooooo glücklich.....außerdem is am 25ten auch mein
Geburtstach jewesen. Das Leben kann sooo schön sein..
....Schnief

:prost:

Aardvark Bellay
26.01.03, 03:49
Noch ein Kommentar vom Produzenten dazu:
Für die die mit englisch eher auf Kriegsfuss stehen...
er sagt halt das es spätestens am 25. Februar
in den Verkaufsregalen steht und bisher weiss er auch noch nicht
mehr. Dito auf der Hauptseite.

Here's Constantine's post:

-------------------

From Gold to Street
Folks,

To clear up some confusion on street date. MOO3 will ship to stores no *later* than 25th of February, so take a deep breath and relax There's a *chance* that it may street earlier....how much earlier? I'm working on it But please, just plan on it being in stores and on the shelf on the 26th.

The why and wherefors are not what you think; it has nothing to do with copy protection (we've been testing with that since we started Beta) or anything like that. It has everything to do with *when will the retailers take it in stock*. Remember, they buy a lot of inventory and they need a place to put it and then distribute it out to the chains. If you've played Transport Tycoon, you'll know what i'm talking about.

The game is done and Elvis has left the building.

Some folks have mentioned feature cuts, this that, the other thing...folks, you can't make an informed judgement call until you've played it for yourself. I assure you, MOO3 is one of the deepest, most complex *yet intuitive* strategy games to ever hit the market...is it good...is it fun...is it stable? Most people who've played it think so, but ultimately only you can make that call. I think it is, but then again, i'm biased...my opinion (in that regard) doesn't count.

Yes, we cut some features because they were not fun. Heck, Alan would be the 1st to admit it...you say IFPs are gone? Not quite folks...timed turns *are* IFPs, just done a different way. The result is the same...constraining the player as their empire grows larger. Anyway, didn't mean to go on, just to say don't speculate...play it or read a review, which may or may not be out by the time the product hits the street. Full box copies will be sent to print and web pubs, and after that,well, it's up to them

Also, folders structure for the moo3 discussion board will be changing as we'll be switching over to a post release structure...look for that to happen sometime next week.

I will continue to monitor the boards and will have a presence here post release. Hopefully i can convince rantz to do the same...but remember folks, flames, insults et al get *us* nowhere. I'm not saying that *we* can't disagree amongst each other and ourselves, i'm just saying that we do it in a constuctive way. After all, we made this game for you folks, not for us

Lastly, thanks to *all* of you for your patience. We really hope you like the game and look forward to hearing your (rational!) feedback

Best,
Constantine

Cassius Chaerea
28.01.03, 00:35
Ich bin sooooo glücklich.....außerdem is am 25ten auch mein Geburtstag gewesen

Wahrlich ein Feiertag. Alles Gute nachträglich.

Das warten hat bald ein Ende. Jawohl! :) :cool:

PaKo
30.01.03, 13:24
:D Darauf einen....oder zwei :drink:

Pako

von Holstein
25.02.03, 14:09
SIMULTANEOUS GLOBAL RELEASE PLANNED FOR ACCLAIMED MASTER OF ORION III PC GAME
Higher Than Expected Pre-Orders Shows Fans' Enthusiasm Around the World For February 25 Release Date

BEVERLY, MA, February 24, 2003 – Infogrames, Inc. a leading global publisher of interactive entertainment software, announced today that the highly-anticipated and long-awaited sequel in the space epic Master of Orion® 3 has been experiencing pre-orders significantly above expectations, and the game will ship out to retail stores globally, to more than 20 major countries around the world, simultaneously tomorrow, February 25, 2003.

Nun, dann werd ich mich morgen mal umsehen - das Wochenende ist gerettet !! :drink: :D :drink:

von Holstein