PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Toaw 3.4 Call for Scenarios.

Pionier
05.05.10, 12:00
Toaw 3.4 Call for Scenarios.

Toaw 3.4 Call for Scenarios.

Please send me an email if you are interested in updating one of your scenarios in TOAW III or have a new scenario you'd like included.

RalphTrickey (at) OperationalWarfare.com

Thanks,
Ralph

Pionier
29.06.10, 18:52
Scenario Designers:

As you know, we closed the TOAW 3.4 call for scenarios back on June 6th. The scenario files had been mostly sent (as instructed) to Marc Martinez (Nemo). He was supposed to have then formatted and posted those submissions soon after they were received. Unfortunately, however, here’s what’s developed:

It has now been over three weeks since the call was closed and there’s been nothing from Marc. Furthermore, I can’t get any email response from him either. I don’t know what the issue is, but it’s time to take the next step. We’ve sat on our thumbs long enough and there’s no reason to continue to do so. The scenarios are the last thing left to do before the full build can be made.

So, I’m now asking submitters to resubmit their files – this time to me – that they had submitted to Marc before. My email is: crossrl (at) qzip.net.

Furthermore, since I don’t know just exactly who submitted to Marc, even those who didn’t submit earlier can still do so now, and I won’t be the wiser. (Don’t ask and don’t tell.) So, this is sort of like a second call. Same rules as before, though, and I won’t wait long (we’ve all waited long enough as it is).

Sorry for this inconvenience for those who had already submitted. And sorry for the delay for those that have been waiting. Marc may yet pop in with his results, and that will be a good thing. But everyone is waiting, and they shouldn’t have to any more than necessary.

Bob Cross

PS: A few of you did send your files to me the first time (Steve Sill, Mark Stevens and Ben Turner). No need for you to repeat - unless there were other submissions beyond those.

Ich spüre den Patch schon förmlich welcher 2 1/2 Jahre benötigt hat um fertig zu werden. :hunger:

Strategicus
29.06.10, 19:42
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :heul:

Aber warten steigert ja bekanntlich die Freude :prost: