PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Mont-Cer-Szenario

Cfant
24.08.10, 14:51
Hallo, die Niete vom Dienst hat mal wieder ne Frage :D

Diesmal zum Szenario Österreich-Ungarn vs. Serbien 1914 - Mont-Cer-Schlacht. Kann es sein, dass da das Verlust-Feindverlust-Verhältnis falsch berechnet wird?
Als ich mit Österreich angriff, hatte ich in jeder Schlacht kaum je auch nur halb so viele Verluste wie Serbien. Das Verhältnis eigene zu Feindverlusten hätte 1:4 oder 1:5 sein müssen, war aber umgekehrt 4:1. Erst als *husthust* meine angekratzten Einheiten den Rückwärtsgang eingelegt haben und *räusperräusper* ein paar meiner Counter aufgelöst wurden, hat sich das Verhältnis auf Gleichstand angeglichen.
Das ist natürlich schädlich, weil mWn ja dieses Verhältnis auch in die Endbewertung einfließt.
Hat da jemand ähnliche Erfahrungen gemacht?

Canton
24.08.10, 14:55
Um ehrlich zu sein habe ich keine Idee wie das Verlustverhältnis berechnet wird, sprich was fliesst dort mit ein und wie werden die Bestandteile gewichtet.

Allerdings geht wohl auch die Produktion mit ein. Wenn Ihr also viele gegnerische Einheiten vernichtet, euer Gegner aber zugleich recht viel produziert und auch laufend neue Einheiten aufstellt, wird das Verhältnis gedrückt.

Ohne das Szenario zu kennen, vermute ich mal, dass da ein Grund liegen könnte.

Cfant
24.08.10, 16:55
achso. Danke schön. :)

RumsInsFeld
31.08.10, 21:45
Hat überhaupt ein Spieler hier Ahnung von der Verlustverhältnissberechnung? Also ich schau das schon seid langem nicht mehr an, da ich es nicht interpretieren kann.

Dasselbe gilt für die Luftwaffeninformation, über eigene und feindliche Luftüberlegenheit.

plankalkül
01.09.10, 02:01
Hab mal die Such-Funktion im Gamesquad Forum benutzt und die Antworten auf alle Fragen zum Loss Penalty / eigene/feindliche Verluste vom Altmeister höchstselbst gefunden:

Originally Posted by Bob Cross
These are answers Norm gave on the old Talonsoft site long ago. The questioners were Jarek Filis and myself:

What is loss penalty depend on?

It is based on a comparison of the total raw strength (just equipment, without any modifiers) of all units at the moment of the check vs. the original raw strength.

Why disbanding of own unit increases it?

The equipment of the disbanded unit is temporarily unassigned. But in most scenarios if you wait a bit the equipment will be reassigned and the loss penalty for the disbanded unit will vanish. This means you might want to be careful about disbanding units if there isn't enough time for the equipment to recycle before the end of the scenario.

What about recieved reinforcement, event activated reinforcement that never entered the game, withdrawn units, reconstituted units, that wait for future turns

All units defined in the scenario, including those that never enter the game, are included in the calculation. Withdrawn units are considered as intact.

By "original raw strength" are you referring to just assigned equipment, or to all authorized equipment?

Assigned equipment.

If a unit begins the scenario at half strength and ends it at half strength does it add to the loss penalty?

No.

What if that same unit ends the scenario at full strength?

It would actually make up for losses elsewhere. There is a limit in the calculation. The force value can never actually be raised above the original for victory purposes. So you can't grow your way to victory. Of course, that's not likely to happen in most scenarios.

Are all equipment types equal or does the value of the equipment enter the calculation?

It's based on anti-personnel strength. I just checked the code and it actually surprised me. I thought it checked for anti-armor as well. So you really want to avoid losing things like warships, late model bombers, and heavy artillery. On the other hand, you can feel free to "expend" things like ATGM units.

A loss of 2 Me-109E/F is the same a loss of one MMG? I'm not sure, that Speer could agree...

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't. Actually, neither do I, so I will hit the code on my next tinker day. But it will probably only show up on the next iteration of TOAW (years off) or another game which inherits part of the TOAW engine code.

Anhand der letzten beiden Antworten von Norm Koger könnte es inzwischen so sein, dass auch AT Werte miteinfliessen.