PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Brotherhood of whispers

Iche_Bins
08.05.17, 22:14
Wir haben gerade eine interessante Nachricht erhalten:

(When you walk to bed, tonight, you watch by the window the shining moon, white angel contemplating you, hidden behind some clouds. Then you noticed a little white dot afar, in the sky. Not really a star, but something shining under the fingers of the moon and… moving towards you ! You open the window, and then the dot disappear. But a moment after you watched out for it, a big white owl came out over you and enter the room, without a scream. She drop a grey parchment on the floor, and whithout slowing her pace, came again out of the windows. The parchment is written with delicates silvery letters : )

Good night to you.
I’m writing to you, Heinz Von Apostica, today in behalf of the Brotherhood of the Whispers, working with the Minstrel’s Guild. I would have loved to meet you in person, and I hope this day will come when I would have a chance to enjoy the pleasure of your voice; but today, I’m lacking time. But the world don’t wait for me, and I would like to give you as soon as possible the chance to be part of something great.
A lot is being said about us, and most of it is false :
- no, we’re not spies.
- no, we don’t ask our members to betray or give us anything they don’t want.
- yes, we are neutral, and no, we are not manipulated by great powers in secret.
- yes, our members can be anonymous if they want.
- no, we are not conspiracing in another goal than to spread peace in the world.

So that’s what we are : on one side the Minstrel’s Guild offering Minstrel’s services to the world. On the other side, the Brotherhood is gathering a community of people with the same values : Spreading peace in the world by sharing wisdom, knowledge, and easying communication between people, and to live at peace, safe from the great powers in the world that would like to expand and threaten your liberty.

We need you to work with us, Heinz. We are sure that you share the same ideals, and that there is a way that we can both build something of beauty. I need you.
-------
Here are the things we could do together :

- Well you can support us by encouraging our messages, explaining the world what we do, and giving us mission and people who might want to work with us !

- You, or someone you know, that is looking for adventures, can become a Minstrel/Whisperer. He could stay anonymous, but he will be trained to access our “Mental Palace” where we share what we know about the world and discuss.They can also go for quests that we place frequently. Only thing to do is to swear three things : Honesty (don’t lie) Friendship( Help your brothers and sisters when you can) and Respect (respect our traditions, neutrality and encourage us). So nobody HAVE to do something he don’t want to. You don’t have to worship Erole, nor to betray your friends. Our members are protected while working for us. If you ant to become a member, choose yourself the name of a bird to be your pseudonyme. All members should try to contribute at least once a week in a way or another

- You can become, and that would be awesome, a Mecene of the Guild. It means being a protector : you grant protection for our Members on travel, if you agree to reveal your domain. But mainly it means that you share the values of our Brotherhood, and you will not only be a member, but also you will be part of the Circle of Mecene that are sharing help on any kind of problems (money, influence, advices…). They also are helping the council deciding for our future. We’re talking here about the greatest Alliance of Princes and Kings in the world : 6 kings and 6 princes, plus other lords, from ALL over the world, sharing friendship and values, willing to create safe haven.
- You can also host one of our bard (if you court is lively and not on Discord, otherwise it’s a waste for everybody…) he will share with you rumors of the world if you want to, news, and he’ll offer you his services of messenger, poet, animator and else… There are 11 courts hosting a bard today, you can find them with their Devise “VOX”, and they got the name of a Wind.

-You can also join our project for the faith. You can see it by asking about the “Once Faith to bind them all”. Basically we want to offer a neutral Pope, with members involved in the WHOLE world, based on the middle/north of Tetra, and a church uniting ALL the faiths, tolerant, and peaceful.
---
Here it is, dear friend. You don’t know us, but throught the Wind, I do know you. And I hope that you will soon be part of our great project. Then, you will access to all our ressources, and you will see that only it doens’t cost you anything, but also that our intentions are pure and great.

Let’s go for an adventure, looking for a better world.
We are awaiting your sign.
-----
If you have any question or want to meet me, just write your message to me, and burn it by your window. I’ll find out, and your breath should caress my lips quickly enough.

Fare well, wise one, and may the Winds of Erole protect you, and protect Apostica.

(HRP : the main purpose of the Guild is to create game for players bothered who like that kind of games, with different possibilities; So do not hesitate to spread the word, you might have friends who would like that. ;) )

Fühlt sich jemand angesprochen?