PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Design und Informatzion !

Mikael XII
18.10.03, 20:25
As you know i am creating a page about the German History, primarily 1800-1918. And then i will continue to do a page about the era before that, probably a page called like "The First Reich".

but the very page is far far in the future, i want 1800-1918 to be done first, and hosted on historymaster.de.. I hope that pages shapes up and becomes the history portal i desires it to be. And if Wilhelm would allow the continue of that page to be uploaded later on, i would upload the first reich there also (But considering i am halfdone with the page i do now, and i am at over 60 mb already, i doubt he would have space enough to do so :))

Either way, what i wanted to ask you is basicly if anyone out there can come up with good ideas on how a page with the First Reich would look like, i want things like Imperial Cities (where they where crowned etc) forts of that time and a lot more to be in it, and probably divide the page in two parts, pre westphalia and after westphalia peace. I want to think on other levels and i am certain someone in here has good ideas and/or are designer.

New bright ideas basicly. Also those of you interested, the only section that is done is the one about the Weimar Republic (well some texts about Brigade Ehrhardt left but still) . I have that one uploaded for those interested to see it and to look through it and give comments and ideas.