PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Anmerkungen zu EU2 Vers. 1.05

car72
20.11.02, 13:24
Hallo,

ich habe diese Anmerkungen leider in Englisch geschrieben, auf Wunsch werde ich sie aber übersetzen.

1)I am missing Madeira as a colony of Portugal. It was their first colonial experiment and a good base to refresh supplies.
2)Attrission loses should be calculated daily and not monthly, so that it is no longer so important to finish a battle or to reach a destination before the end of the month.
3)There is a mistake in the events-file for spain, at the Habsburg Wedding there is a “#” at the beginning of the line where Austia should get a vassal of spain. Why?
4)The computer AI playing france should be more aggressive against English provinces in france. And England should not just rally troops in Anglia,it should try more aggressively to gain provinces in france.
5)When I create a new alliance, I noticed that it is just theoretically possible to add more than 3 allies.Number 5 (including myself) simple does reject to join,why?
6)When Castile turns into Spain it recieves a casus belli against almost all minor colonial countries. My suggestion: that should not happen bevor tordesillas and those countries should be shared between Spain and Portugal. Until now Portugal gets none!They should recieve those in Africa, India and Indonesia. Spain should get America except for Brasil. One might also think about strenghtening tordesillas so that those provinces are considered national provinces of Spain or Portugal so that their badboy-number does not rise when they annex them, or do gain a casus belli, when somone else occupies them.When Spain does anex Portugal, it should recieve the ones of Portugal.
7)When a country becomes a vassal during peace negotiations, as a consequence all military alliances of the vassal should be broken, or there should even be automatically an alliance with the winner of the war.When vassalisation is the strongest of all alliances, why doesn't it include a military alliance? It should also be possible to persuade a country to leave an existing alliance and join yours.
8)When you ask for military access,you can cheat and at the same time make a trade agreement without waiting one month. I would prefer that you can do several things at the same time. E.g. create a military alliance, ask for military access and make a trade agreement using 1 diplomat until something is being rejected.
9)I don't see, why the max. limits for settlers (6), missionarys (6) make sense. I think they should be higher. Or their number should only limited by the amout you can afford (only on money). Alternative you could be able to send 1-2 % of your total population as settlers each year and loose 100 population distributed over all provinces for a settler. It could also be attractive to be able to move 1-4 % of the total population each year to other provinces (to strenghten them, or the build a new powerful capital).
10)When there is a revolt of the peasants, I don't understand why the number of rebels should be linked to the size of the fortress. It should only be linked to the population size. A revolt of the military would be linked to the size of the fortress.
11)During diplomatic negotiations it should be possible to demand a province you do not control as the computer player is able to offer it,but you are not able to demand it.
12)It should be able to exchange provinces during negotiation.E.g. I give you Bearn,you give me Roussillon.
13)Maybe the should be more islands on the map.
14)When a project(promot ballif) is startet and then the country is being annexed,it does not finish correct. When inquisition is interrupted (province is being taken by rebels),it is no longer being shown, but will be finished later. This should not be possible.
15)In diplomacy there should be the success chance being shown.E.g. when you move the mouse to annex, you should see the number.
16)The badboy-value should be shown in number.
17)E.g. play Ottoman Empire(TUR) in 1419,very hard.When TUR gets Marche during peace negotiations,its badboy value (bb) increases by 2!When TUR does fully annex MOD it only costs 1 bb point!Thats not fair.
18)When a nation does annex another nation in its national territory,it should always cost 0 bb points.Because if you would get this province from another big player after a war it would cost 0 bb points.It should not be better to gain a province by war,than by peacefull means.Another idea would be to make a bb-value of 1.7 possible(not just full numbers) and differenciate according to the size and importance of a province by how much the bb-value will rise (e.g. Flanders costs 2.6 and Baleares 0.3).
19)Swiss as a nationality does not exist.In Switzerland there are germans,italians,french and reato romanic people.
20)In game hint #35 it is decribed that it takes 3 months to increase the moral to the maximum. I only saw it take 1 month.
21)In war when you have conquered a province and it is being besieged, you cannot see the progress of the enemy as with your own provinces.
22)It should be possible to reorganize your army in enemy territory.
23)Playing Nippon in 1419 very hard, it is impossible to reach acceptable technology.
24)The Computer AI should pay more attention to its own bb-Level.
25)Playing France and China (with Japan, Manchu and parts of India) in about 1600. The manpower (both set to quantity) relation is 321.000 to 146.000, that does not seem to be realistic, regarding the population of china! The value for china should be raised.
26)During peace negotiations you should be able to demand the capital province of the looser and his capital should than be relocated.
27)I am missing an event, that gives you some missionaries.
28)It should be possible to demand vassalization during peace negotiations without having conquered the capital of your enemy.
29)When the computer plays POR of SPA it should more systematically explore sea areas (explore whole areas not just routes) and pay close attention to attrition.
30)Maybe there should be an event, that gives SPA the AZT,ZAP,Maya,INC and Chimu empires. Or at least there should be one thar removes the local population and replaces it with a small colony. Otherwise it is possible to take over the whole population and to convert it to iberian!Great for SPA but unrealistic, because of the plagues the europeans have brought to america.
31)The should be events that remove COTs and create new one.E.g. create a COT in Moscow and remove the one in Nowgorod.
32)Moving armies should indicate with an arrow where they are moving to(the arrow should point on the destination).
33)The explorer Fernando Magallanes is useless, bacause he dies much too fast.
34)An Idea would be to introduce a kind of an espionage modul (steal technology,trade technology).
35)When your relation to a computer player is -200, it is ridiculous, when he offers you a trade agreement.

Perhaps those ideas can be noticed for the next update.

best wishes

Der Zarewitsch
02.12.02, 10:01
Werter car72,

spielt Ihr die Improved Grand Campaign?(IGC)
Dort hat man sich die Mühe gemacht etliche "Ungereimtheiten" bzw. historische Abweichungen zu korrigieren.

Darüberhinaus möchte ich noch daraufhinweisen,daß es in Bälde den patch 1.06 geben soll.Der dürfte den Spielablauf nochmal etwas verbessern.

Ajkula
02.12.02, 14:55
Originally posted by Der Zarewitsch
snip ...
spielt Ihr die Improved Grand Campaign?(IGC) ...

Verehrungswürdiger Zarewitsch, ich fürchte die IGC ist nur mit EU1 kompatibel.

@ car72

zu Euren Anmerkungen:

Paradox hat bereits vor längerer Zeit angekündigt, daß bei EU2 keine Veränderungen mehr im Gameplay vorgenommen werden und das zukünftige Patches nur noch Bugs beheben sollen.
Insofern ist es, meiner Meinung nach, müßig darüber zu diskutieren, was alles anders oder besser gemacht werden sollte, da Paradox sowieso nicht darauf reagiert.

Der Zarewitsch
02.12.02, 16:21
Große Ajkula,

habt Dank für Eure umsichtigen Worte!
Von einem so klugen und weisen Regenten lasse ich mit Freuden korrigieren. :D